teachers first

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 09:37:26 PST

This is from the TeachersFirst newsletter I get.

This link gives a great list of resources
> If you’re looking for examples of student artwork, pay a visit to PaPa
> Ink, an unusual collection of student artwork displays from many
> locations. This site includes both general and theme-based artwork
> collections, and there are instructions and invitations for students to
> submit their own works. You’ll find PaPa Ink in our elementary art
> collection: http://www.teachersfirst.com/cnt-art-e.shtml

BTW if intersted in TeachersFirst.com--
TO SUBSCRIBE to this newsletter, please follow these instructions: Send
an e?mail to listserv@peach.ease.lsoft.com with the phrase ? subscribe
teachersfirst ? in the body of the message. You will receive a
confirming e-mail for security purposes. When you respond to that
message, your name will automatically be added to the TeachersFirst
mailing list.

Just having some time off from school with time to surf-
Patty

---