Is anyone going to NECC / San Antonio ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 05:08:38 PST

My district is sending me to this computer conference again
this year. I was hoping there would be some art type people
there. Please e-mail me if you are going to this conference.
        mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com

I'm going to the 23rd annual National Educational Computing
Conference (NECC) to be held in San Antonio, from June
1719, 2002. More than 10,000 educators from across the
globe will converge in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
to explore the opportunities and innovations of education in
the 21st century.

It's a very well organized conference, but when you get 10,000
left brained types together in one place it can seem real strange.
Most everyone will have their Palm Pilots, Lap Tops, Cell Phones,
Pagers, etc. with them at all times. It can seem very lonely in that
left brain wired crowd.

If you are going to be in Texas, let me know, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com