Re: wax rings used for sealing potties.....

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 17:32:50 PST

I went to a local hardware store and the wax rings cost $.99 cents each- not
bad!! I plan on working on a mockup to show my students.. What did you have
your students create- landscapes, designs or ? What size is the cardboard
each student would receive? Is their a lesson plan on this project with
pictures of students works?
Wayne S