Fabrege Eggs

---------

From: Jennifer Faingnaert (sunshine0866_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 30 2002 - 14:09:41 PST

I'm in the process of finishing up a clay lesson with 2nd grade based on
Fabrege Eggs. I think it's turning out really great so far! We took
plastic easter eggs and wrapped them in plastic wrap. THen we covered with
a good layer of clay, let harden slightly and then I cut and pulled the clay
off. The students just finished glazing them and on monday we will be
decorating. I showed them many pictures of Fabrege's eggs created for the
Russian Czar's. They were REALLY impressed with these. It's been a lot of
fun so I thought I would share!