Just cruising through my messages this morning and am probably coming into
the middle of this thread. Just wondering if anyone knows if the gorgeous
green mold that grows on terra cotta clay while it is still in the bag is
I have from some pottery friends, that the growth of mold is usually good
for the clay--does something to the plasticity I think--but is it harmful
to use in the classroom? I usually just slice it off the edge, and it it
grows usually in bags that have been opened and used by the
students--probably from the result of bacteria on their hands.
Anyone know more about this?
>This website was sent to me by the people that I purchased the ozone machine
>This site has some information and a newsletter - Roberta