Re: SPAM mail

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 18:49:43 PST

Thanks for sharing this site! I have been blocking all my junk mail, and it
has made a remarkable difference. I can tell because it will show that my
mail program is downloading 52 messages, but then will show that 45 are
unread. However, while my junk mail has been cut I think I'm still getting
about 40 per day. UGH! I set up a Yahoo e-mail account to use whenever I
have to give my e-mail address on online forms. Now thanks to you maybe I
can get back to just reading my 100+ art educators messages! *L*
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids