Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: SPAM mail

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 18:49:43 PST

Thanks for sharing this site! I have been blocking all my junk mail, and it
has made a remarkable difference. I can tell because it will show that my
mail program is downloading 52 messages, but then will show that 45 are
unread. However, while my junk mail has been cut I think I'm still getting
about 40 per day. UGH! I set up a Yahoo e-mail account to use whenever I
have to give my e-mail address on online forms. Now thanks to you maybe I
can get back to just reading my 100+ art educators messages! *L*

> ______Setup e-mail filters that will kill Spam!______________________
> Blocking the e-mail address of a Spammer is practically useless because
> they rarely use the same return address more than once. Learn how to
> create meaningful message filters that can kill Spam at:
> I checked this out and found out that I have this capability on Outlook
> Express.
> Check it out...Carolyn Roberts

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (