Re: Need some help

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 16:45:10 PST

In a message dated 03/29/2002 7:16:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cemy@caribe.net writes:

> Several people with whom I spoke at the conference
> recommended the Art New England Summer workshops. I am
> trying to decide what to do this summer and I can't find
> the brochure.

Hi, Myriam,
I think you and I had this conversation at breakfast at the conference. The
e-mail is: www.massart.edu Fax(617)879-7171 Phone:617-879-7175 The
program is part of Mass Art's Continuing education on the campus of Benninton
College in Vermont.

I'm planning on taking a painting course there this summer. I'm trying to
decide which one. I wonder if anyone on the list can recommend one, or at
least a painting instructor.
Susan on Long Island

---