Re: Need your advice-new product-linoleum

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 14:49:13 PST

In a message dated 03/29/2002 12:05:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jdnag@elknet.net writes:

> The product looks like regular gray linoleum but we have discussed

The gray I saw at the show was not too dark but the lightest value is best.
I am planning on getting this to use with a multiple block print ala Andy
Warhol and I will need lots. I am interested in getting a big sheet and then
cutting it down to smaller pieces. Is this possible with this material?
Lighter is better.

Ken Schwab

---