Need your advice-new product-linoleum

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 12:02:43 PST

Hi All, Those of you who were at NAEA, may have seen a new product for
linoleum printing that cut "like butter". We are strongly considering this
product and need to have your input since we have a divergence of opinion
here. The product looks like regular gray linoleum but we have discussed
the value of having a more cream color to show up pencil lines better. For
those of you who were not in Miami, it is a great new product but we are
stuck on this issue. Can you tell me which you would prefer gray or cream?
Please respond privately to me at jdnag@elknet.net. Thanks for any help and
have a great weekend.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts