Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Need your advice-new product-linoleum

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 12:02:43 PST

Hi All, Those of you who were at NAEA, may have seen a new product for
linoleum printing that cut "like butter". We are strongly considering this
product and need to have your input since we have a divergence of opinion
here. The product looks like regular gray linoleum but we have discussed
the value of having a more cream color to show up pencil lines better. For
those of you who were not in Miami, it is a great new product but we are
stuck on this issue. Can you tell me which you would prefer gray or cream?
Please respond privately to me at Thanks for any help and
have a great weekend.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts