Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: check it out

Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 10:02:26 PST

In a message dated 3/29/2002 9:46:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:

> These are great. I really liked madam buttrerfly and the space one and the
> x games. Great designs and colors. What level were these done with and is
> it clay?

Madame butterfly is actually one of my softsculptures, I tried to move it to
another album and she got stuck there! These are my studio artists 2nd
year, 10th 11th and 12th grade.. it really was alot of fun! Thes sculptured
pictures were all done inside a 24can soda box and paper-mache'd painted
with tempera.