RE: Ellen's Newspaper Structure

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 05:49:07 PST

Ellen, do you think this would be an good project for older special ed
students? Can you explain a little bit more about the project. What size
dowels? How much newspaper? How did you remove the newspaper and adhere them
together? Did you paint the finished structures? This sounds like it might
be an interesting group project too.

thanks,
Michele

> My husband and I did this with his K/1 class a couple of years ago on a
> larger scale - newspapers rolled on dowel rods made the sticks - then the
> kids had to build structures they could fit into -
> did it for a parents/child night too -
> Fun -
> Ellen

---