Re: check it out

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 05:31:25 PST

In a message dated 03/28/2002 11:27:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sharon@art-rageous.net writes:

> <<http://www.picturetrail.com/iteachart7>>
>
> Gabrielle--these are GREAT!!

Love the Bottle Monsters! What grade did these? Are they papier mache? What
kind of paint did you use? The colors are so bright. I do "Biography Bottle
Babies" with my 2nd graders. Using a 2 liter bottle as a base for the body,
the kids create a famous person they have chosen to write about in their
classroom. Serious stuff-LOL... Your monsters are more whimical and fun!
Susan on Long Island

---