Not responsible for content ????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 19:10:43 PST

I just got an e-mail with this signature file attached.
And somebody thought I had a signature that was too long.
                                                        Woody in KC

This email and any attachments may contain confidential
information and it is intended for the addressee only. If you
are not the intended recipient you should destroy this
message and notify the sender by reply email. If you are
not the addressee any disclosure, reproduction or
transmission of this email is strictly prohibited.

This email has been scanned for viruses, however it is
recommended that any attachments are also checked at
the addressee's end. We will not be held responsible for
any virus that is contracted via this email.

Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in
this email are those of the sender and are not necessarily
reflective of the policies and views of the company. No
reliance may be placed upon this email without written
confirmation of its contents.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com