Re: Oh No!! Big Splashy Accident!!

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 14:40:44 PST

Mark...I didn't have a "big splashy accident" today, but it was a good thing I looked in the trash can before I left school today. One of my "nice students" threw my roll book in the trash...and I thought I was nice to them today...let them watch a movie.

And NOW, I'm looking forward to 11 days on spring break! Yeah!
Carolyn
  Oh! No! I just had a very big splashy accident!

  I'm having a very memorable day and looking forward to a three day weekend. Mark

---