Re: LAUREL BURCH

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 14:45:00 PST

When it was first mentioned that this Laurel Burch book was on sale at
Barnes & Noble, I went right to their web site and ordered it. It's about a
$50 book for less than $7.00. In fact, it would be worth the $50 if I had
had to spend that for it...but I'm always on the lookout for a bargain.

It came at a perfect time. I did a lesson using this artist and left it
with my sub who was there for four days with my high school classes. I am
really getting some good results and as soon as they are finished after
spring break, I will post them on my web site.
Carolyn