Armado's Stick-n-Peel glue.....

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 14:27:27 PST

Bunki, I was trying to remember how I did that. I knew I had made
little dots somehow and peeled and reapplied. Now I remember. I
used the paper that backs the contact paper. Overhead paper would be
much better and easier to get. The glue is good and can be used over
and over again for years and years. I have some at least 10 years on
the back of prints. Just put paper on the back to cover and take it
off to pop on the wall. I prefer to have the dots on the removable
paper.