Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: FMF/Going to Japan!

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:52:18 PST

Hi Susan
Congrats to you. I was lucky enough to go to Japan about ten years ago (wow, how time flies). The program that I was chosen to participate was through the Asian Society in NY. It was a truly amazing experience. You will find paradise. Be sure to bring lots of trinkets from the States.....let me know if you have any questions.

Barbara in Texas