ART EDUCATORS HELP!!!

---------

From: allison (Skaboom111_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 21:38:10 PST

this is a call from a young and idealistic artist and educator to validate
the importance of visual arts as worthwhile educational pursuit. I need
to get a report together quick and need to approach it from a business
view point with stats and any case studies. If you have anything that
will help prove that studing the arts are worth budget money, please help,
send info to skaboom111@aol.com, or reply to this heading on this site.
someday i hope this not to be questioned anymore!
Mahalos
Allison

---