Stick-n-Peel glue.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 19:05:16 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@erols.com>
Harry from Armada has had this product for a very long time so it is tried
and true. I used it years ago. Test it before you use it because it can be
very permanent on what ever it is applied to wet. When it has dried it will
stick well and then peel off.

This was the glue I saw....found it tonight in my suitcase. I've not see it
before so it is "new" to me. When he demonstrated it, he showed me how he
put two little dabs on the top corners of the back of the drawing and let
dry. It becomes very tacky and permanent. When you take down the drawing
from the wall, you can cut out two little pieces of paper and put over the
tacky glue area on the drawing so the kids can take them home....then they
are all ready to re-hang when they get home.

He also demo-ed how you can make little dots of glue on an overhead sheet
and let dry. When dry you can pull them off and use these dots to stick
paper to wall. This way it isn't permanently on the paper OR wall and can be
removed for another drawing.

I'm going to try my sample next week and see how it works. Toodles....Bunki

---