Re: off topic - savannah ga restaurant suggestion

---------

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 19:41:35 PST

hi!

i am not going this year but went several years ago and was completely
WOWED! the package was an incredible value - my classes were superb, had a
comfortable room to stay in, time to explore beautiful savannah... it was a
fantastic experience i would highly recommend. everybody there was great
fun to spend time with. i plan on attending again soon but can't make it
this summer. my query was about a weekend trip my sweetie and i are taking.

:) wendy