Re: Jude and Ken V.'s pens......

---------

From: JUDY GROCHOWSKI (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 19:18:27 PST

> I like the idea of incorporating the writing into the pen making. Did he
do
> a workshop or presentation on this? If so, I missed it. Toodles......Bunki

No he didn't, he just told me about that. I was discussing his book with him
because I had used some of the ideas and then he said, 'well, here's what I
did with my students and these pens'....hey, he was down the hall from us,
too! How bout that? I didn't even realize that hall went beyond the mirrored
wall....(ok, guess ya had to be there)
Jude

---