Glue for cinder block walls

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 16:13:37 PST

Hey all,
I picked up a sample of 'the glue' while at the convention. It is called Stick and Peel Glue and was being sold by;

Armada Art Inc.
142 Berkeley Street
Boston, MA
                    02116
(800) 435-0601
 www.armadaart.com

I watched a demo and it appears to be a rubber cement type base. You squirt out a drop or two onto paper and let it dry. Then you peel it off and press onto the back of your art and then press to the wall. I haven't actually tried this yet. My concern is that it's usefulness will be limited to the weight of the item you need to put on display.

I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting everyone.

Judi HC in NC

Blank_Bkgrd.gif