jet lagged with ideas...or... Ode to Miami...long post

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 13:44:07 PST

Thanks so much to everyone reporting on the Miami convention. For those of
us that couldn't go it's at least a bit a of a vicarious experience.

I particularly liked Bunk's report and ...
    I really want to know what that glue is that "you can use to attach
posters/artwork to walls. It really works." I'm chuckling as I write that
because I just spent the day working on curriculum and I feel very
confident about all that I do and instruct , yet I can't find a way to get
the work up on the cinderblock and brick walls and make it STAY.

Seriously, I think all of us that couldn't be at the show enjoy your
overviews. Anything anyone can contribute is welcome here on my machine.

BTW Does Ken Vieth have a website? I love his book and am intrigued by the
descriptions of his "pen."

Hope all are enjoying a break at this time, recouping and preparing for the
the last marking period before the much anticipated summer break.

Thanks again for all your comments on the convention

Patty

---