Miami

---------

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:12:36 PST

WOW! Miami flew by in a flash and now I am trying to get used to
putting my sandals away and wearing a coat. Ugh. The weather could not
have been more beautiful. It was amazing! I certainly enjoyed meeting
many of you at the breakfast and then getting together with Judy Nagel
and seeing Marsha yesterday morning was great as well. The entire
conference just flew by and I encourage all of you to try to attend next
year.

O this learning, what a thing it is!

     Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew

Take care Everyone!