artists in residence video series

---------

From: Christopher Anderson (canderso_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 10:25:42 PST

I am creating a video series that takes viewers/students into the
studios of internationally known and award-winning artists to give them
a sense of not only the techniques employed in the creation of art, but
the personalities and challenges of those who create art for a living.

I am looking for suggestions as how best to meet the needs of classroom
art teachers. What art forms are students least exposed to? Which forms
would they most benefit from exploring? Should I encourage my
participating artists to "stick to basics" or explore those techniques
which make their work unique?

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions you can make,

Chris Anderson
artists in residence, inc.

---