Re: Please checkout a Student's web site

---------

From: Erica Maciejewski (erica_57_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 08:34:12 PST

Hell,

I checked out the student website that you provided and I just wanted to comment on the work.  I'm very impressed.  Josh I do believe his name is has a wonderful talent.  I'm especially impressed with his drawing titled "Feline Woman"...It's wonderful, and looks even better when color is added to it!!!  This boy definitely has some talent.  This is better than some of what I see by students in my college coarses.  He should be proud of himself.

Erica Maciejewski