Re: ARCHITECTURE LESSONS - Leo and Ann-on-y-Mouse

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 20:47:20 PST

Hi Sandy and Leo,
    I'm here if you want some more ideas for architecture projects, plus the
Ancient Greek Savings and Loan Bank, minus the mullah :-) Also, Leo, there
is a book of architecture projects for kids which I picked up at the
bookshop at Falling Water. It gives a good review of Wright's work and
history as well.

            Ann-on-y-mouse on Spring Break

> Leo,
>
> I got a great idea from Ann-on-y-mouse for making a bank in the syle of the
> ancient Greeks. Columns were made from toilet paper rolls, and the roof comes
> off. Hard to explain, but I'm sure between Ann and I, we could sorta explain
> it. She gave me some wonderful support info, also. If you sweet talk her
> (HA, hear me Ann?), I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I forwarded you a copy.
>
> Sandy
>
> LEO DAVINCE wrote:

---