Re: ARCHITECTURE LESSONS - Leo and Ann-on-y-Mouse

---------

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 19:54:59 PST

Leo,

I got a great idea from Ann-on-y-mouse for making a bank in the syle of the
ancient Greeks. Columns were made from toilet paper rolls, and the roof comes
off. Hard to explain, but I'm sure between Ann and I, we could sorta explain
it. She gave me some wonderful support info, also. If you sweet talk her
(HA, hear me Ann?), I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I forwarded you a copy.

Sandy

LEO DAVINCE wrote:

> I am looking for some fresh ideas with encorporating
> the topic of architecture into hands on lesson for
> elementary students K-8.

---