Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: ARCHITECTURE LESSONS - Leo and Ann-on-y-Mouse

From: sbacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 19:54:59 PST

I got a great idea from Ann-on-y-mouse for making a bank in the syle of the
ancient Greeks. Columns were made from toilet paper rolls, and the roof comes
off. Hard to explain, but I'm sure between Ann and I, we could sorta explain
it. She gave me some wonderful support info, also. If you sweet talk her
(HA, hear me Ann?), I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I forwarded you a copy.