Re: Videos for Art Class

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 19:38:12 PST

I am in middle school and I like the Behind The Scenes series with Penn
and Teller. I show them as they apply to our lessons and usually just
have the kids do a page for their sketchbook drawing and writing about
two or three of the things they learned about. They normally pick the
things in the video I want them too, but if something else grabs
someone's attention, that is ok too.
Heather

scheidsara@comcast.net wrote:

> What are your favorite videos to use in Art Class @