Miami

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 18:00:52 PST

Hi All, We missed everyone who wasn't there and enjoyed getting together
with everyone who was. It was great! Our list members had great attendance
at their sessions because we supported as many as we could. We had formal
as well as informal gatherings. I personally met new faces as I'm sure
others did. Most have returned but a few stayed to enjoy the Florida
weather. I just wanted to let you know that we had a successful conference
and wish that the entire list could have attended but I'm sure there will be
much sharing in the days to come.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com