Re: artsednet digest: March 25, 2002

---------

From: Rodney (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:19:26 PST

Regarding Laurel Burch...Check out a nearby Barnes and Noble Bookstore. I
found my Feline Fantasy in the bargain area for about $6.00. I am just
beginning a project with my 5th graders. They are designing a stylistic
animal and transfering the design to fabric. They will paint with acrylics
and do detailing with tube fabric paints and fabric markers. These will be
turned into pillows. (I have also made colored overheads from some greeting
and notecard samples that I scanned of her work.) Barbara in Green Bay If
you want or need the detailed plan, contact me at my email address.

---