Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Jeanne Baas (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 18:10:40 PST

Hi Leo,
I've used "Look and Do" Architecture video based presentation with little
ones when I was teaching on that level. They love it! Written in kid language
They especially wait for the part where they pull the mummy's brains out
through his nostrils. It has some nice workbook ideas and activities for all
types of Architecture. Forget which company has it but I'll bet it's in the
Sax Catalog.
Hope this helps,