Re: Please checkout a Student's web site

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:47:17 PST

Sorry--fixed address. http://omega_x2002.tripod.com/terrafirma/id1.html

----- Original Message -----
From: Trish Gorman
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 7:44 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Please checkout a Student's web site

A 9th grader with a shaved head and LOTS of piercings stopped in my 8th grade classroom the other day. We got talking about his taking art (he doesn't currently) as I walked him to his computer class (which he is failing). He told me about "anime" drawings he does. I encouraged him to create a web site and post his work.
And he did.
Here's his site. http://omega_x2002.tripod.com/terrafirma/id1.html
I'd love it if you'd check it out and send me comments. And art direction? (I know--I'm making a referral to the outreach counselor, too.) He might find inspiration in the feedback.
Thanks in advance,
Trish
(PS--he got credit for it in his computer class. Psych!)