Challenge: Miami Conference

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 16:39:29 PST

I have a challenge for all of you who were fortunate enough to be able to
attend this year's conference (I wanted to desperately, but I am looking at
a possible hourly cut that equals appx. $500 take home pay per month). I
would love it if everyone who attended would share just one wonderful
lesson, idea, product, etc. Thanks! :-)
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids