Re: LAUREL BURCH

---------

skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 02:50:45 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: LAUREL BURCH

> oooooohhhhh, you are soooooo lucky! I would love to own one of her books
Hi Michal,
I got the book "Fantastic Felines" at Borders not too long ago. It was on
the sale table for about six dollars. I think they had a big pile left.
Maybe you could order it on line. I'll look for it next time I'm at
Borders. I could get it for you and you could pay for the book and
postage. (If you can't find it and want me to buy it, that is) I'll try to
check over my Easter break.
Sky

---