Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Grading strategies - Rubrics

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 13:31:09 PST

I have several rubrics on my site to help with grading --
Links at the bottom of the page
I like Marvin Bartel's the best so far (I revised it slightly)

I use self assessment in my classroom. The students grade their own work
before I do.
They are right on target when they use one of the forms I developed. Makes
my grading so much easier...and takes the mystery of how I grade away. I
circulate around the room as they grade to insure everyone stays on task and
to answer questions.

If you like any of my files and want the Word file - let me know.

Some sites that may be helpful:
Assessment sites

The Staff Room for Ontario Teachers has many rubrics:

A simple rubric- easy to adapt:

Mr. Zimmer's Rubric for Grading Art:

A rubric template:

Michelle Harrell posted this