LAUREL BURCH

---------

From: Anne-Marie Swierz (annes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 07:31:35 PST

I just received a beautiful and colorful edition of Laurel Burch's book,
"Feline Fantasy" as a gift. As you might have guessed it is all about
her unique and whimsical paintings of cats.

I was wondering if any one out there has ever tried utilizing her
"felines" painting method or maybe a collage, as an art project in the
classroom? I thought it might be fun and interesting for my students,
but I am not sure how to begin. Any ideas? Thanks!
Anne-Marie

---