Re: Found Object Sculpture

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 02:42:12 PST

Hi, Susan,
Take a look at Hands On Toys at
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues97/dec97/toys_dec97.html.
A related site is Recycled, Re-Seen at
http://www.moifa.org/past/RecycledReSeen/RRtempindex.html

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
mailto:bjb@tappedin.org
http://www.tappedin.org/info/members/bj.html
------------------------
Subject: found object sculpture
From: "Susan Holland" <Susan_Holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 06:57:27 -0600

Does anyone have a lesson plan for found object sculpture? I am getting
ready
to do some work with a 4th grade class who has read about and watched a
video
about Bette Saar and her daughter, Alison. We have a pile of odds and
ends to
work with. I need some help with objectives for this project-
perimeters to
help the kids find a direction for what they will be trying to make.

Susan Holland
susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---