RE: cone temps

---------

From: Sandra Rowland (serowland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 15:48:16 PST

Yes, you can only use black and white photocopies using a carbon based
toner. Another factor is the freshness of the copy I have found that they
work better 1-2 hours old over four is useless.
Sandra

Hi Arts ed folk,
Awhile back there was a thread about using Oil of Wintergreen for
transferring Xerox images.
I ordered some and gave it a try on a xerox from the copier at school.
Is there a trick I don't know about?
Had only marginal success.
do I need only a black and white image?
Any help would be appreciated.