Re: cone temps

---------

From: Jeanne Baas (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 16:32:37 PST

Hi Arts ed folk,
Awhile back there was a thread about using Oil of Wintergreen for
transferring Xerox images.
I ordered some and gave it a try on a xerox from the copier at school.
Is there a trick I don't know about?
Had only marginal success.
do I need only a black and white image?
Any help would be appreciated.

On another note:
I've been trying to get 2 Pasche airbrushes to work for 17 years. It
seems they plug faster than I can keep them cleaned out. ANd then
there's the kid that thinks he can fix them--takes the works out and
can't figure out how to get the thing back together.
Thanks to all you who gave helpful suggestions on this list, I now have
had these things operating for 3 whole days. Mochas Gracious!!!!!!
Kids were awestruck.

Peace
Gelato

---