Exhibiting in the NY National Art's Building!

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 08:29:32 PST

Just thought I'd share with my fellow educators here some recent good
fortune with my own painting. I belong to the NAPPAP or "National Academy
of Professional Plein Air Painters" which has a membership of incredible
talent across the country. We're going to have our first national show
together and have been accepted in the Gregg and Marquis Gallery, located
from what I've been told in the National Arts Building across from Gramercy
Park. I have been selected as well as 17 other members.

Our group's president is in the process with the gallery of scheduling this
event and our contracts are being sent out.

Now...I only hope that I can work out the personal days, etc., should it
fall upon a week next fall when school's back in session! If things work
out so that I can make the opening, I'll stay with my brother who lives in
Brooklyn.

If you're interested in seeing some of the fine talent, check out our
website. Unfortunately, my link listed is temporarily inoperable due to
domain servers working things out...but my other website is-
http://lseiler.artistnation.com

Here's NAPPAP-
http://nhstudios.com/NAPPAPFrameSet.html

Larry