found object sculpture

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 04:57:27 PST

Does anyone have a lesson plan for found object sculpture? I am getting ready
to do some work with a 4th grade class who has read about and watched a video
about Bette Saar and her daughter, Alison. We have a pile of odds and ends to
work with. I need some help with objectives for this project- perimeters to
help the kids find a direction for what they will be trying to make.

Susan Holland
susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---