Re: Sining off for NAEA

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 00:42:51 PST

Lucky ducky!!! Hope you had fun and get lots of inspiration. Anything
interesting about AP classes? Instead of going to the National this year,
I am trying to get info on the AP Conference in Chicago in July. It's
difficult to find the info on their site. Got a card a while back but no
application.

Only 7 weeks left with this monster AP class I created this year--25
unmotivated seniors with major senioritis!!!

Take care and hope to hear from you.

Judie J