Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Guys and Dolls sets

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 23:07:03 PST

Thanks- Perfect!
Wayne S
  ----- Original Message -----
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 4:45 PM
  Subject: Guys and Dolls sets

    Try this from Scenographics. I work at a small high school that doesn't have lots of money but we manage to pony up the $150 that it costs to rents these plans. One thing they do is customize them to fit your stage. We always end up changing it a bit to suit us but it's a great starting off place.
         Yes, I agree as an art teacher sometimes we wear too many hats. Good Luck/ Break a leg.
  Click here: Submitted Photos of Set Designs ---