Re: Elem. teachers/switching classes

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 19:45:21 PST

>Just an informal survey question for elementary
>teachers out there:
>At your school, are teachers permitted to rearrange
>your schedule whenever they have field trips,

At my school teachers are not permitted to rearrange
their schedules so they can receive special area
classes at another time. But..many times I offer, if I
have the time..and they grab the opportunity.
By the way the convention is going great..went to
Bunki and Carolyn's workshop yesterday..it was packed!
There are tons and tons of vendors...spent three hours
today there getting all sorts of goodies! :-)
  Jan in Miami