Re: Elem. teachers/switching classes

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 15:37:27 PST

I'm chuckling because there are more than occaisional scheduling conflicts in our
school. When we would try to make up classes, then teachers wanted their
specials made up for missed snow days, etc. Juggling around 28 classes
became a logistical nightmare. There are no empty spots to "plug' them in.
I guess each school is different in terms of what is feasable and what isn't.
Betsy