Re: Elem. teachers/switching classes

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 01:38:32 PST

this whole discussion reminds me of that old fable about the 5 blind men and
the elephantŠhaving to schlep art supplies up and down the stairs would
DEFINITELY affect my view of the situation, as would classroom teachers
having twice as many planning periods as specials (this is in someone's
contract??!! how unfair.) as does art twice a week instead of once. i guess
we all do what works best for us in our particular circumstances. i wish you
luck, judy, in getting your point across to your staff and principal.
linda in michiganŠlooking out my window at 5 foraging robins and (yikes!) a
DANDELION!

---