Re: Archives

---------

BibelotsOutpost_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 14:05:15 PST

This address:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html
gets you to Artsednet Talk page... there is a blurb about joining,
and a bit further down are bulleted links:
* What is ArtsEdNet Talk?
        * Join ArtsEdNet Talk
* ArtsEdNet Talk Archive
        * December 2001
        * November 2001 and on down to January 2000...
What isn't immediately clear is that if you click on
the "ArtsEdNet Talk Archive" bulleted link, THAT takes you to
another page that goes back to 1998.
Another thing I've found helpful for the older archives is selecting how
the month's postings are arranged ... I've found it easier to manage
if I choose to sort by subject or author.
Deborah

In a message dated 03/23/02 1:29:53 Central Standard Time,
hyland5@galenalink.com writes:

> I was eager to check out both of these sites, which I'm already aware
> of, when you mentioned the dates that could be accessed at each. ( I'm
> always disappointed that the archives don't go back as far as they used
> to.) Try as I might, I cannot access anything from 1998 or 1999, as you
> mentioned - HOW are you accessing these older dates? My searches
> wouldn't let me go back that far.

---