Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Help Needed

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 12:04:25 PST

We have several experienced teachers going for National Board Certification.
Two, who I am working with, have to show how they are integrating Math and
Science, and Art and Social Studies as major sections of their portfolios.
Good Luck in your search, everything you find will be usable in your future
career. Linda W. in OK