Re: Help Needed

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 12:04:25 PST

We have several experienced teachers going for National Board Certification.
Two, who I am working with, have to show how they are integrating Math and
Science, and Art and Social Studies as major sections of their portfolios.
Good Luck in your search, everything you find will be usable in your future
career. Linda W. in OK
> benefits of integrating art with math or science. Do any of you know of
any?
> The web is still new to me. I graduated last December at the age of 43
with a
> degree (my first) in elementary education.

---