Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Deb Hyland (hyland5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 11:18:23 PST

This got returned when I sent it to your email address, so I'll post to
the list.)

"Two places for archives log
in with your e-mail. Then click read messages. Messages from 1999/11/03
- 2001/07/05 are available here and you can search Jan. 1998 - Aug.
2000 and Feb. 2001 - May 2001 are available."

I was eager to check out both of these sites, which I'm already aware
of, when you mentioned the dates that could be accessed at each. ( I'm
always disappointed that the archives don't go back as far as they used
to.) Try as I might, I cannot access anything from 1998 or 1999, as you
mentioned - HOW are you accessing these older dates? My searches
wouldn't let me go back that far.

Deb Hyland